- Support supplying contract hash to issueasset RPC
- Fix description of -chain parameter
- Add liquidv1test chainparams
- Add logging for dynafed activation and transitions
- Undo default signalling behavior for dynafed unless enabled
Changelog for v0.18.1.11:
- Specify the dynafed epoch length for liquidv1.
Changelog for v0.18.1.10
- Add SIGHASH_RANGEPROOF support
- Add two missing dynafed fields to getblockchaininfo
- Support changing mainnet dynafed activation
- Only verify proposed dynafed parameters if they differ from current
- Fix logic issues with randomization of outputs in [re]issueasset
- Fix parsing of amount commitments from prevtxs in signrawtransactionwith... commands
- Fix mainchain RPC warmup message that showed repeatedly
- Check blinded values when decoding or signing a PSBT
- Specify BIP9 deployment for DynaFed
- Support fee estimation for fees lower than 1 sat/byte
- Optimize size estimation in FundTransaction
- Index the genesis block with txindex
- Make issuance fail for invalid addresses instead of silently convert to fee output
- Change the logo in the GUI from Liquid to Elements
- Replace some Bitcoin mentions with Elements
- Add overflow check in HasValidFee
- Reduce mintxfee to 0.1 sat/vbyte and fallback fee to 2 sat/vb
- Switch default bits of hiding to 52
- check for hardened derivation steps early in initpegoutwallet
- Create witness outputs for (re)issueasset RPC
- Fix claimpegin and createrawpegin support for multiwallet
- Place the mainchain RPC warmup message in a better place
- Correct some inconsistencies in the handling of the default chain, if one is not specified. (The default is Liquid v1, but in some places the Bitcoin mainnet chain would be assumed instead.) Chain-specific config file arguments will now correctly be treated as applying to the Liquid v1 chain by default. The elements-cli default will now be the Liquid v1 chain. GUI shortcut files will no longer default to being named "Bitcoin".
This is a required release for anyone using peg-out functionality in Liquid network.
- Liquid fix for peg-out authorization creation
Various QT fixes and enhancements:
- Allow QT to start up with warning if mainchain peg-in validation has not been set up.
- Have balance window in QT scrollable when many assets are in wallet
- Fix QR code display with non-blech32 addresses
- Give proper estimation of chain size on first startup
- Simplified and improved legacy to dynamic federations transition logic
- Set BIP9 starting window logic for signaling to being per block height rather than clock time
Removed erroneous "bitcoin" strings in help documentation.