This repository contains sample code demonstrating the capabilities of ArcGIS Runtime SDK for iOS. Each sample is an entire project that can be opened in XCode and instantly run on a simulator or a device.
master branch of this repository contains samples configured for the latest available version of ArcGIS Runtime SDK for iOS. For samples configured for older versions of the SDK, look under the
Releases tab for a specific version.
- Maps - Open, create, inteact with and save maps
- Layers - Layer types offered by the SDK
- Features - Workign with Feature layers
- Edit Data - Adding, deleting and editing features
- Display Information - Displaying graphics, popups and callouts
- Search - Finding an address
- Geometry - Displaying geometries
- Route & Navigation - Find a route around barriers
- Scenes - Display scenes, 3D symbols, and scene layers
- ArcGIS Runtime SDK for iOS (Requires ArcGIS for Developers account; free to sign up) XCode 8 (or higher)
iOS 10 SDK (or higher)
- Fork and then clone the repo. Don't know how? Get started here.
- Build and run the project to create a single app containing all of the samples.
- Want to start a new project? Setup your dev environment
- New to the API? Explore the documentation : Guide | API Reference
- Got a question? Ask the community on our forum
Find a bug or want to request a new feature? Please let us know by submitting an issue.
Esri welcomes contributions from anyone and everyone. Please see our guidelines for contributing.
Copyright 2013 Esri
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
A copy of the license is available in the repository's license.txt file.