it0uchpods is now maintaining this aircraft.
Andino's webpage info:
I have been doing little changes to the A340-600HGW:
- improvement of some textures.
- fuel system: fuel truck and fuel dump.
- de ice truck.
- New Liveries: Pam Am (fictional) and Iberia new liveries.
- Some bugs corrected
I have begun to work in a new version of the A340-600. What I would like to do is:
- To develop a model based on Liam's great A340-600, which will be able to use the existing liveries.
- To introduce some of the missing things: flaps, airbrake, reversers, trim and other moving surfaces. And, of course, to introduce a more developed cockpit.
I have chosen the name A340-600HGW, because it is an actual version of the 340, which was developed by Airbus, although not many units where done. It had new engines, more efficient, and that will haver this FG model too. I hope not to collide with other efforts, and to have a download soon.
Postscript: how to use the autopilot
It might seem difficult, but it is not. It works so:
- Mouse wheel: change the value (Hdg, VS, Alt, Hold, Speed, etc.)
- Mouse left click: select the function to activate it: (Alt, Hold Alt, Hdg, Loc, App, VS, Throttle, etc.)
That is all !!!