Basic App Example
A project with all core elements set up. It includes app navigation, basic controls, REST API access and offline caching.
The example offers a best-practice solution how to separate model, view and logic components in your V-Play app. A clean component architecture and data-flow helps to keep create readable code, avoids bugs and makes maintenance or refactoring easy.
You can also find a comprehensive guide about this topic here: https://v-play.net/doc/apps-howto-model-view-separation/
For more information about creating Apps with V-Play Engine, see here: http://v-play.net/apps/.
This app was made with V-Play Engine. You need the engine which is freely available on http://v-play.net/ for all desktop platforms.
- Go to http://v-play.net/, register, download and install the free V-Play SDK.
- Clone the repository.
- Open the project file .pro in QtCreator (comes with V-Play SDK).
- Hit run to start the app.
Where to get help
Currently there are no features open, but if you like to contribute use the code standards coming with the V-Play SDK.
- Forum: https://v-play.net/developers/forums/
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/vplayengine/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vplayengine/
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The app sourcecode is released under the MIT license.
Permission is NOT granted to merge, publish, distribute, sublicense and/or sell the provided image, audio and video files of this software.