Authentication web services for FieldDB
Install the module with:
npm install fieldb-auth
var fieldb_auth = require('fieldb-auth');
Documentation & Dev Sandbox
In lieu of a formal styleguide, take care to maintain the existing coding style. Add unit tests for any new or changed functionality. Lint and test your code using Grunt.
- v1.16 mongoose auth & everyauth
- v1.32 switched to couchdb
- v1.62 gravatars
- v1.72 server side support for user creation for spreadsheet (without the offline prototype)
- v1.102 support for Learn X users
- v2.12.0 support for psycholinguistics dashboard users and branded emails depending on the client side
- v2.44.22 updated architecture from nodejs 0.6 to 0.12 to build consitent api for v2
Licensed under the Apache, 2.0 licenses.