6th and final project of the Android Developer Nanodegree program by Udacity
This anime browser application is built on top of the JIKAN Rest API to enable to user to browse and search for different animes.
- showing posters of the popular airing animes and enable to user to open its details after tapping on it,
- title based search to show the matching titles and open any specific hit,
- login with Google account through the Google Identity Platform,
- included AdMob banner though the Google Admob Service
- realtime database (NoSql) to store the favorites of the logged in users provided by Google Firebase
Note: To be able to run the project, you need to register your own version on Google Firebase and add the generated google-services.json file to the app folder.
- Google Firebase and GMS libraries,
- Google Support libraries.
- Full redesign and extending the populated anime details content,
- Introduce ViewModel.