This is the repository that corresponds with Romano et al. (2019). Various experiments are located in experimental_code, divided into "motion_sensors" and "tone_puff"
in order to use
- download Atom and add platform.io
- build folder
- slight modifications are needed in order to use DigitalIO: open .piolibdeps, navigate to DigitalIO
- open .piolibdeps/DigitalIO_ID200/src/DigitalPin.h
- scroll to line 278
inline void fastPinMode(pin, mode)with
inline void fastPinMode(uint8_t pin, uint8_t mode)and rebuild
- upload folder to Teensy 3.2
- open MATLAB (>= v2017b)
- read the README.txt file in the corresponding folder, and run the Userpopup* that is necessary
- the most recent tested versions for motion sensor are ADNS_Code_v4_PAUSE (If extra pins are desired at random intervals, use ADNS_Code_v3_water_led*)
- the most recent tested versions for tone puff design are TonePuff5_Pause_2TONE_JITTER. In order to use only a single tone, set one of the tones to duration 0. In order to have un-jittered trials, set jitter to 0.