Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the ISO/TC211 Wiki on best practices for modelling geographic information in UML
The purpose of this wiki is to collect and present best practices for modelling geographic information in UML, and to make the models understandable for both machines and humans.
See also related wikis for ISO/TC211 XMG and ISO/TC211-GOM.
- Relevant requirements and recomendations
- Best practices for modelling
- Best practices for designing class diagrams
- Best practices to help implementation
- Scripts in Enterprise Architect - Sample scripts
- Model searches in Enterprise Architect
- ShapeChange plugin
- Creating XML Schemas From the Harmonized Model Using ShapeChange