Open Source Sparta ION
There's a bunch of (Dutch) blog posts that go with this: (http://infant.tweakblogs.net/blog/cat/2875)
This repository contains the following:
|eagle||All relevant eagle files, BOM lists.|
|ion_firmware||AVR Studio projects for the different kinds of firmware.|
|ion_software||Software for testing, or uploading hex files.|
|lib||Files used in either firmware or software.|
|lib_ion||Files used for Sparta ION specific code.|
All files in this repository are released under GNU GPLv3 (https://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html)
- Atmel Studio 6.1.2440 - BETA (http://www.atmel.com/microsite/atmel_studio6/)
- GCC 4.9.2
- Windows: Cygwin(https://cygwin.com/install.html)
- Eagle 6.1.0 (http://www.cadsoftusa.com/)
The firmware running your bike's motor, consists of three parts:
- A bootloader, started on powerup.
- The actual firmware, called application executed by the bootloader.
- Configuration memory, stored in ROM.
The bootloader uses two blocks to identify the harware it's running on, and what firmware should be loaded. The firware uses one block to read/write settings, which are currently the strain gauge calibration.
If you wan't to build a control PCB, use the latest revision of 3phasecntrl.
New Hardare Revision Wishlist:
- ESD protection on HALL input. (REV2)