Developer Program Member
- blaster 0 A gem to control USB dart guns.
- celluloid-io-serialport 0 Adds serial port support to Celluloid::IO.
- fedora-xulrunner-192 0 Mozilla xulrunner 1.9.2 for Aptana/Eclipse.
- gcode 0 A ruby gem for dealing with Gcode.
- heroku-instant-deploy 0 Rails app running Locomotive and deployable instantly on Heroku
Repositories contributed to
- locomotivecms/heroku-instant-deploy 7 Rails app running Locomotive and deployable instantly on Heroku
- vhs/nomos 6 Membership management system made VHS-centric
- locomotivecms/steam 25 The rendering stack used by both Wagon and Station (new name of the engine). It includes the rack stack and the liquid drops/filters/tags.
- locomotivecms/wagon 103 Wagon is a command line tool that let's you develop for Locomotive right on your local machine.