- Description of the current implementation
- Introductory video to previous revision: Coroutines in Kotlin (Andrey Breslav at JVMLS 2016)
- Example coroutine-based libraries (async, generate, rx.Observable)
Please feel free to review the documents and examples and share your feedback, concerns and proposals in the issues (please look for existing issues first to avoid duplicates).
Some highlighted issues:
- Arguments against implementing this feature are discussed here
- How similar features work in other languages is discussed here
Your input is very important for us. Use cases and experience reports about other languages/tools with similar functionality are especially appreciated. Final decisions will be taken by the Kotlin team, but we do our best to cover as many use cases as possible.