Lightstreamer - Basic Stock-List Demo - HTML (Angular2) Client
A simple stocklist demo application showing integration between Angular2 and the Lightstreamer Web Client library.
This demo displays real-time market data for ten stocks, generated by a feed simulator in a similar way to the Lightstreamer - Basic Stock-List Demo - HTML Client.
A Lightstreamer Subscription is used for subscribing to the data. The onItemUpdate callback implementation fills an object that is used by Angular2 to populate the HTML.
The demo includes the following client-side functionalities:
- A Subscription containing 10 items, subscribed to in MERGE mode.
If you want to install a version of this demo pointing to your local Lightstreamer Server, follow these steps:
- Note that, as prerequisite, the Lightstreamer - Stock- List Demo - Java Adapter has to be deployed on your local Lightstreamer Server instance. Please check out that project and follow the installation instructions provided with it.
- Launch Lightstreamer Server.
- Build a
lightstreamer.jsfile from the online generator and put it in the
src/jsfolder of the demo. Be sure to include the LightstreamerClient, Subscription, ConnectionSharing, and StatusWidget modules and to use the "Use globals" version.
- Change the current directory to
src(where there is the file
package.json) and issue the commands
npm install(to install Angular 2 libraries) and
npm run tsc(to compile Typescript files). Be sure to have installed Node.js and npm and verify that you are running at least node v5.x.x and npm 3.x.x by running
npm -vin a console window.
You can deploy this demo inside Lightstreamer internal web server or in any other web server.
If you choose the former, please create the folders
/pages/demos/[demo_name] into your Lightstreamer server installation then copy the contents of the
src folder of this project there.
The client demos configuration assumes that Lightstreamer Server, Lightstreamer Adapters, and this client are launched on the same machine. If you need to target a different Lightstreamer server, please search for this line:
var lsClient = new LightstreamerClient("http://localhost:8080","DEMO");
app/stock.service.ts and change it accordingly.
The demo is now ready to be launched.
Lightstreamer Adapters Needed by This Demo Client
- Lightstreamer - Stock-List Demo - Java Adapter
- Lightstreamer - Reusable Metadata Adapters - Java Adapter
- Lightstreamer - Basic Stock-List Demo - HTML (AngularJS, ng-grid) Client
- Lightstreamer - Stock-List Demos - HTML Clients
Lightstreamer Compatibility Notes
- Compatible with Lightstreamer Web Client library version 6.0 or newer.