Google Authentication support
- Clone github repository
- Put cloned folder in extension/ directory
- Activate extension in settings/settings.ini.php file
'extensions' => array ( 'lhcgoogleauth' ),
- Install composer requirements with. You have to download composer or just have it installed already.
cd extension/lhcgoogleauth && composer.phar update
- Clean cache. Just click clean cache in Live Helper Chat back office.
- Execute doc/install.sql on database manager or just run
php cron.php -s site_admin -e lhcgoogleauth -c cron/update_structure
- Enter settings in module configuration from left menu Modules -> Google Auth
- That's it.
You will have to create web application project in google.