A stand-alone script for checking IP addresses en-masse against the Stop Forum Spam database.
How to install:
To install the SFS Mass IP Checker, all you need to do is upload it to a server somewhere (preferably a server you own and/or control), and then request the "SFS-Mass-IP-Checker.php" file from your browser. It's as simple as that. :-)
- For support or assistance relating specifically to the SFS Mass IP Checker, please use the Issues page of this repository.
- For support or assistance relating to Stop Forum Spam (but not relating specifically to the SFS Mass IP Checker), please use the Stop Forum Spam Forum.
- For support or assistance relating neither to the SFS Mass IP Checker nor to Stop Forum Spam, please seek the appropriate avenue of support and/or assistance for your needs (neither SFS nor myself may necessarily be capable of assisting with unrelated issues/problems).
- MIT License.
- You may use the codebase as per outlined by the licensing type attached to this codebase.
- Use of this script must adhere to the SFS Acceptable Use Policy.
Also worth checking out:
- Gunner's Software: In particular, I strongly recommend checking out "Gunner's Spam List Checker"; This is a self-executable stand-alone tool that allows you both to submit and to check IPs against the Stop Forum Spam database en-masse.
- phpMussel: PHP-based anti-virus anti-trojan anti-malware solution (created by the same author as this script).
- CIDRAM: Classless Inter-Domain Routing Access Manager (created by the same author as this script).
Last modified: 3 September 2018 (2018.09.03).