Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
About this Wiki
This wiki is now obsolete! For current Marlin documentation please visit the official Marlin Website. There you will find several essential guides:
- Introduction - What is Marlin all about?
- Marlin G-code - Guide to the G-code control language used by Marlin.
- Auto Bed Leveling - Compensating for bed imperfections.
- Firmware Retract - Allowing the firmware to handle retraction.
- Linear Advance - Pressure-based extrusion eliminates ooze and produces sharper corners.
- Unified Bed Leveling - Next-generation leveling system with extra options.
Installation and Configuration
- Downloading Marlin - List of available downloads.
- Installing Marlin - A very basic installation overview.
- Configuring Marlin - Configuration options in detail.
Contributing to Marlin
- Getting Started with Pull Requests - How to contribute code to Marlin through Github.
- Coding Standards - Describes indentation, naming conventions, and other details about contributed code.