About this Wiki
This wiki is now obsolete! For current Marlin documentation please visit the official Marlin Website. There you will find several essential guides:
- Introduction - What is Marlin all about?
- Marlin G-code - Guide to the G-code control language used by Marlin.
- Auto Bed Leveling - Compensating for bed imperfections.
- Firmware Retract - Allowing the firmware to handle retraction.
- Linear Advance - Pressure-based extrusion eliminates ooze and produces sharper corners.
- Unified Bed Leveling - Next-generation leveling system with extra options.
Installation and Configuration
- Downloading Marlin - List of available downloads.
- Installing Marlin - A very basic installation overview.
- Configuring Marlin - Configuration options in detail.
Contributing to Marlin
- Getting Started with Pull Requests - How to contribute code to Marlin through Github.
- Coding Standards - Describes indentation, naming conventions, and other details about contributed code.