Mock AWS S3 SDK
This is a very simple interface that mocks the AWS SDK for Node.js.
It is very incomplete as it will mainly be used to test the grunt plugin
At the time of writing (although the tests pass), it may not be suitable for general use.
It uses a directory to mock a bucket and its content.
If you'd like to see some more features or you have some suggestions, feel free to use the issues or submit a pull request.
- 2015-03-15 v0.2.7 Mock out AWS' config submodule by @necaris
- 2015-03-13 v0.2.6 Partial match support and ContentLength by @mick
- 2015-03-03 v0.2.5 Allow string and fix tests by @lbud
- 2015-02-05 v0.2.4 Fix url encoding for copy by @ahageali
- 2015-01-22 v0.2.3 Support for copyObject
- 2014-02-02 v0.2.1 Support for deleteObject
- 2014-01-08 v0.2.0 Support streams for getObject/putObject
- 2013-10-24 v0.1.2 Fix isTruncated typo
- 2013-10-09 v0.1.1 Add LastModified to listObject
- 2013-08-09 v0.1.0 First release