This wants to be a SAFE, clean and easy to port implementation of the DCM algortihm.
There are many libraries out there, but this implementation as some great differences:
- removed foregn code (ofted they they bumdled with a processing interface or test code or similar)
- removed sensors code, and any dependecy on it
- as portable as possibe (should run on any architecture, x86 and ARM-cortex M4 tested)
- "drop in" as git submodule/subtree is easy
- cleaned up the sensor code
- added test for comparison with original code output (TODO: move in another projecct)
Because i wanted the repo to be just "drop in" without any clutter, test code for PC is located at https://github.com/MauroMombelli/FreeDCM_test
Test code for some MCU is being (slowly) developed and will be published when ready.
It is based on the code/ideas from:
- FreeIMU implementation: https://github.com/Fabio-Varesano-Association/freeimu
- William Premerlani and Paul Bizard (paper) file:///home/mauro/Downloads/DCMDraft2.pdf
- Madgwick implementation (paper): http://www.x-io.co.uk/res/doc/madgwick_internal_report.pdf
- Mahony original paper https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/file/index/docid/488376/filename/2007_Mahony.etal_TAC-06-396_v3.pdf