Check out the silex framework , by Fabien Potencier, author of Symfony,Twig,Simso,Pimple ... http://silex.sensiolabs.org
LIVE DEMO : http://silex-mongoblog.herokuapp.com/
- server variable for database server is now SILEXPRESS_DBSERVER
- server variable for database name is now SILEXPRESS_DBNAME
Author M.PARAISO , Paris, France, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- help learn silex symfony
- Symfony is the #1 php MVC framework,
- Silex is a framework that allow direct integration with Symfony components but with a fastest learning curve.
- help learn MongoDB
- MongoDB allows easy scaling of the database.
- create a wordpress like CMS
- Most of clients are used to manage their content with a Wordpress like interface
- this app will try to reproduce the best features of the wordpress CMS , like easy content management , easy template management , and easy plugin extension
- sign in
- sign out
- create , update , delete articles
- articles support key,value metadatas
Symfony modules :
antispam integration +via Akismet
- PHP 5.3.*
- MongoDB driver for PHP
- a local or remote MongoDB database
- an apache server , the server or virtual host root must point to the public folder.
- composer for package management
install with composer :
php /path/to/composer/composer.phar install
change the path of the autoloader.php in app/bootstrap.php to "../vendor/autoload.php" or wherever the vendor/autoload.php file is.
use a local MongoDB server (localhost) , the name of the database is by default mongoblog OR set the envirronment variables on your server SILEXPRESS_DBSERVER and SILEXPRESS_DBNAME ( in a .htaccess file with SetEnv for instance ).
get an askimet api key to deal with spammers and declare a envirronment variable called AKISMET_APIKEY
- configuration support
- comment spam management
- category management
- pages management
- fully featured content editor
- content backup
- installation script
- RDBMS support
- embedded content support
- short code support
- templates support
- menu management