A full-featured PWA template with webpack, hot-reload, lint-on-save, unit testing & css extraction.
This template builds on top of the main webpack template, so please refer to the webpack template docs.
Check out the official Vue.js guide for general information about Vue that is not specific to this template.
Onsen UI official guide for any question about the UI components.
$ npm install -g vue-cli $ vue init OnsenUI/vue-pwa-webpack my-project $ cd my-project $ npm install $ npm run dev
If port 8080 is already in use on your machine you must change the port number in
npm run dev will fail.
- Service Worker precaching of application shell + static assets (prod)
- Script (async chunk) preloading using
- Web Application Manifest + favicons
- Mobile-friendly meta-viewport
- Lighthouse score of 90+/100
npm run dev: first-in-class development experience.
- Webpack +
vue-loaderfor single file Vue components.
- State preserving hot-reload
- State preserving compilation error overlay
- Lint-on-save with ESLint
- Source maps
- Webpack +
npm run build: Production ready build.
- HTML minified with html-minifier.
- CSS across all components extracted into a single file and minified with cssnano.
- All static assets compiled with version hashes for efficient long-term caching, and a production
index.htmlis auto-generated with proper URLs to these generated assets.
npm run build --reportto build with bundle size analytics.
- Generates a Service Worker for offline caching your static assets using sw-precache-webpack-plugin
- Supports ES2015+ in test files.
- Supports all webpack loaders.
- Easy mock injection.
npm run e2e: End-to-end tests with Nightwatch.
- Run tests in multiple browsers in parallel.
- Works with one command out of the box:
- Selenium and chromedriver dependencies automatically handled.
- Automatically spawns the Selenium server.
Fork It And Make Your Own
You can fork this repo to create your own boilerplate, and use it with
vue init username/repo my-project