This is the first beta release of OpenRefine 3.3. Please backup your workspace directory before installing and report any problems that you encounter.
- A new menu for joining (concatenating) columns has been added (#2109)
- Commonly used fields in dialogs now have autofocus (#2130)
- The Wikidata extension now supports adding dates with custom calendars (#2136)
- A cross-site scripting vulnerability in the database extension was fixed (#2151)
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) protection was added to POST API endpoints. If you rely on OpenRefine's server API you will need to adapt your calls accordingly (#2164)
See the full list of changes.