This is a public version of the Security Training material used internally at PagerDuty for our annual employee security training.
We use MkDocs to create a static site from this repository. For local development,
- Install v0.1.0 of MkDocs Bootswatch
pip install mkdocs-bootswatch==0.1.0
- Install v0.1.1 of MkDocs Bootstrap
pip install mkdocs-bootstrap==0.1.1
- Install v0.15.3 of MkDocs.
pip install mkdocs==0.15.3
- Install v0.2.4 of the MkDocs Material theme.
pip install mkdocs-material==0.2.4
- Install PyMdown Extensions.
pip install pymdown-extensions
- To test locally, run
mkdocs servefrom the project directory.
mkdocs build --cleanto produce the static site for upload.
sitedirectory to S3 (or wherever you would like it to be hosted).
aws s3 sync ./site/ s3://[BUCKET_NAME] \ --acl public-read \ --exclude "*.py*" \ --delete
Thank you for considering contributing! If you have any questions, just ask - or submit your issue or pull request anyway. The worst that can happen is we'll politely ask you to change something. We appreciate all friendly contributions.
Here is our preferred process for submitting a pull request,
- Fork it ( https://github.com/PagerDuty/security-training/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request.