FreeBASIC Editor for Windows
Code is written using the FreeBASIC language and uses the Scintilla editing library (in DLL form).
The WinFBE Suite package (attached to each release as a compressed RAR file), is an all-in-one package including the latest WinFBE editor, FreeBASIC compiler (32 and 64 bit compilers), Jose Roca's WinFBX library, several Help files and all necessary Include files.
- Unicode enabled.
- 32 bit and 64 bit versions.
- High DPI aware for any monitor resolution.
- Language localization. Simple create language file based on English.lang file.
- Localized for 9 languages:
- English, French, Spanish, German, Czech, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Ukranian
- Projects and non-project based editing.
- Easy integration of Console or GUI based code.
- Incremental compiling of code defined as a "module".
- Easy including of Windows Resource files simply by specifying which source code file is the resource.
- Seemless integration of the FreeBasic Compiler (both 32 bit and 64 bit).
- Codetip popups and auto completion.
- Windows Vista or later operating system. Windows XP is not supported because many newer API's are used in the source code.
- FreeBASIC Compiler http://www.freebasic.net/
- Jose Roca: -- CWINDOW class (Windows GUI API encapsulation) -- CWSTR class (Dynamic WSTRING Unicode class) -- AFX* classes (various useful string, date/time, GUI control, GDIPlus, routines) https://github.com/JoseRoca/WinFBX
- Visit http://www.planetsquires.com/protect/forum/index.php for support forum.
WinFBE - Programmer's Code Editor for the FreeBASIC Compiler Copyright (C) 2016-2018 Paul Squires, PlanetSquires Software
The WinFBE editor is licensed under the GNU GPLv3 or later.