Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- Farm Usage: How to use the College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences computing cluster.
- Git Best Practices: Resources and Tips on how to use Git.
- Code Styleguides: Links to Google's Code Styleguides which should be roughly adopted in the lab.
- Local lab server: ssh to 22.214.171.124, login id = rilab, ask for password.
- Maize Genome Resources: An index of maize genome resources.
- Maize Community Links: Panzea, and other collaborator resources.
- Maize literature: Articles, books, etc.
- Wetlab Protocols: Lists of shared protocols for wetlab work.
- Germplasm: Information on germplasm database and usage
There are two ways to contribute to this lab wiki:
- By editing online using Github's wiki editor.
- Cloning and working with the Markdown files locally.
To clone this lab wiki, use:
$ git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:RILAB/lab-docs.wiki.git lab-wiki
Then, edit each file in your text editor, commit the changes, and push them. If you're denied access to push, let Vince know. For more information, see Contributing to the Lab Wiki.