Clone this wiki locally
S3 helper for changing the ACL of an existing bucket.
s3.setBucketAcl(bucketName, cannedAcl, callback)
- 'bucketName' - self Bucket Name.
- 'cannedAcl' - the S3 Canned ACL.
- 'callback' - the callback that is executed when the processing finishes. It has a couple of arguments: error and result.
- If there's an error, the callback receives the error argument as Error instance.
- If the error argument is null, then the response argument contains the response.headers object as returned by the node.js core HTTPS client.
This helper calls s3.setBucket() transparently. This means that after calling this helper, you operate into the specified bucket context. The ?acl query parameter is automatically appended to the canonicalized resource of the S3 Path.