Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
New features in v1.2:
- ScreenSnap now has a proper app icon!
- ScreenSnap can now flash the status LED (where available) instead of displaying dialogs, if that's your thing
- There's a lot more error-checking code now, so ScreenSnap should warn you if something's preventing it from working correctly
- ScreenSnap will be a lot faster in situations where there's a lot of screenshots from the same day in the Screenshots folder. Progress!
This release of ScreenSnap has been signed with different keys than the other releases. I don't know if that presents a problem (it didn't for me), but let me know if it does.
Also, the ZIP archive now contains an .alx file, because apparently the BlackBerry Desktop Software needs that if you use it to install ScreenSnap. The more you know!
Somehow, I forgot to upload v1.1. welp
- has an actual close button now
- can display confirmation dialogs if you want them
- should look better with custom (or larger-than-normal) fonts now
For more detailed changelogs, check commits d33e047 (v1.1.1) and bb9a9ff (v1.1.0).
Installation instructions are in the description of release v1.0: https://github.com/SamusAranX/ScreenSnap/releases/tag/v1.0
This is the first stable version of ScreenSnap.
It requires BBOS 7.1 to be installed on your device.
Copy both the COD and the JAD file to a folder on either your device or its memory card, then open the JAD file on the device.
I mean, this should work. Let me know if it doesn't.