EasyFXML is an opinionated set of tools aiming to simplify development of robust and modular JavaFX applications.
The project is divided in multiple modules (each explicitly opt-in apart from the eponym core one). Feel free to have a look around:
- EasyFXML MVC framework for declarative definition and reuse of components
- EasyFXML - JUnit Async-first testing infrastructure for JavaFX components
- EasyFXML - Docker Docker image for easy setup of CI for JavaFX applications
- EasyFXML - FXKit Ready-made boilerplate for common component types
- EasyFXML - Native Support for platform-specific features (self-updates, native system notifications...)
- EasyFXML - Samples Learn EasyFXML by example
This project makes heavy (and sometimes non-obvious) use of JavaFX and Spring Boot features, and requires knowledge of both for optimal experience. You can go head-first without that prior knowledge, but it might not be quite ideal is all.
Licensing and contributions
All contributions are welcome, both as questions, constructive criticism, feature requests and of course pull requests.
There is not yet a clear organization for making first-contributions easy, but a good rule of thumb is to ensure opening an issue before making a pull-request so that the technical implementation's requirements can be discussed before work is done. Then, crack on! :-)