Leo Rodríguez edited this page
Nov 14, 2018
Clone this wiki locally
Please read the blog post Gorilla Player: A Tool to Craft Beautiful XAML UIs for Xamarin.Forms for a comprehensive overview of how Gorilla Player works.
- Working with images
- Working with resources
- Working with design-time data
- Design-time data and ListView.IsGroupingEnabled
- Working with Gorilla SDK
- Working with views
- Working with Shared Project
- Interacting with Xamarin Studio and Gorilla Player
- Interacting with Visual Studio and Gorilla Player
- Gorilla Player ports configuration
- Q: Where can I find the Gorilla log files?
- A: https://github.com/UXDivers/Gorilla-Player-Support-And-Issues/wiki/Gorilla-Player-logs-location