Weapsy is an ASP.NET Core CMS based on DDD and CQRS.
- ASP.NET Core
- Entity Framework Core
- MSSQL, MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL
- Visual Studio 2017
- .NET Core 2.0 (https://www.microsoft.com/net/core)
How to run on local
- Open the Weapsy.sln solution in Visual Studio
- Build the solution (default apps will be copied over to the "Apps" folder)
- Set the data provider of your choice in the appsettings.json file and modify the default connection string accordingly if needed.
- Run (F5 or Ctrl+F5)
- Login using these credentials:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- password: Ab1234567!
- Database and seed data will be created automatically the first time you run the application.
How to contribute
Please create issues to report bugs, suggest new functionalities, ask questions or just share your thoughts about the project. I will really appreciate your contribution, thanks.