Mumble Web for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Mumble Web quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
mumble-web is an HTML5 Mumble client for use in modern browsers. The Mumble protocol uses TCP for control and UDP for voice. Running in a browser, both are unavailable to this client. Instead Websockets are used for control and WebRTC is used for voice (using Websockets as fallback if the server does not support WebRTC).
Shipped version: 1.3.0~ynh4
Disclaimers / important information
- In order to use Mumble web, you need to install Mumble server first.
- This installation assumes that Mumble server is served by port
- Various configuration options are available for Mumble web on this configuration file
- Murmur documentation: https://wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Murmurguide
- Framasoft documentation: https://docs.framasoft.org/fr/jitsimeet/mumble.html
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: https://mumble.info
- Official admin documentation: https://docs.framasoft.org/fr/jitsimeet/mumble.html
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/Johni0702/mumble-web/
- YunoHost Store: https://apps.yunohost.org/app/mumble-web
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mumble-web_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mumble-web_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade mumble-web -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mumble-web_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps