OpenSondage for YunoHost
This package allows you to install OpenSondage quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
OpenSondage is a quick and easy-to-use online service to collaboratively plan and schedule the date and time for an appointment, meeting or other event. No registration is required.
Shipped version: 1.1.19~ynh2
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: https://framadate.org/
- Official admin documentation: https://framagit.org/framasoft/framadate/framadate/wikis/home
- Upstream app code repository: https://framagit.org/framasoft/framadate/framadate
- YunoHost Store: https://apps.yunohost.org/app/opensondage
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/opensondage_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/opensondage_ynh/tree/testing --debug
sudo yunohost app upgrade opensondage -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/opensondage_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps