μlogger for YunoHost
This package allows you to install μlogger quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
This is a web application for real-time collection of geolocation data, tracks viewing and management. Together with a dedicated μlogger mobile client it may be used as a complete self hosted server–client solution for logging and monitoring users' geolocation.
- Official demo (login: demo, password: demo)
How to configure this app: From an admin panel, a plain file with SSH, or any other way.
- Official documentation: Link to the official documentation of this app
- YunoHost documentation: If specific documentation is needed, feel free to contribute.
YunoHost specific features
- Are LDAP and HTTP auth supported? No
- Can the app be used by multiple users? Yes
- Any known limitations.
- Other info you would like to add about this app.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/ulogger_ynh/issues
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/bfabiszewski/ulogger-server
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/ulogger_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade ulogger -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/ulogger_ynh/tree/testing --debug