Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
Minor bug-fix for the breaking layout if you have text or screen scaling enabled on your desktop.
Also made 3.5 Authentication select-able again.
Mostly just added QoL things;
- Launcher will now check if there are updates available for it
- Packed the remaining 2 DLL files into the main executable, only their XML remain for now.
For Devs/Server hosts:
- Added a option to add your own URL to the discord button on the bottom-right
- Removed the use of ToolsA, making the launcher more independant
- Added support to launch game client from a website using aelcf:// protocol
- Added site example to example-files
- Rewrote the launcher code to have it's own classes based on type
Following things are changed:
- Added two Troubleshooting options to help with client crashes; delete game settings and delete shader cache.
- Fully implemented the client updating process for AAEmu servers that have it set up.
- Directories are no longer stored in the patch information (they don't really exists in the pak anyway)
Noteworthy stuff that's been changed/added
- "Debug Mode" is now moved to the system icon on the top-right. Double-Click the icon to enable it in it's popup menu.
- The Launcher and your Game can be set to different languages now
- Support for news-feeds for server hosts (check the example aaemu.info.aelcf)
- Skip Intro now works (it skips opening movie you see the first time you start the game)
- Added a possible fix/patch for the problem people sometimes have that makes the client crash after selecting a server going to the character select screen. It is a always auto-applied fix as it should not be able to break anything anyway, only fix things.
- Added launcher version number to the bottom right instead of the "aaemu 2019 text"
New release with updated graphics and functionality.
Now supports "Open With ..." for custom settings files provided by the server owner. (.aelcf files)
Some functionality is still disabled in this build like the "skip intro" and "Allow Updates" setting.