Excel-like grid component built with React, with editors, keyboard navigation, copy & paste, and the like
The easiest way to use react-data-grid is to install it from npm and build it into your app with Webpack.
npm install react-data-grid
You can then import react-data-grid in your application as follows:
import ReactDataGrid from 'react-data-grid';
Versions In This Repository
- master - commits that will be included in the next minor or patch release
- next - commits that will be included in the next major release (breaking changes)
Most PRs should be made to master, unless you know it is a breaking change.
To install the latest unstable version, you can run
npm install react-data-grid@next
We use Bootstrap. If you want your Grid to get the "default" styling like the picture above, you'll need to include it separately.
npm install bootstrap
and then import the css from the dist folder when bootstrapping your application
If you intend to do a major release update for you react-data-grid check the migration documents.
- Lightning fast virtual rendering
- Can render hundreds of thousands of rows with no lag
- Keyboard navigation
- Fully editable grid
- Rich cell editors like checkbox and dropdown editors, complete with keyboard navigation
- Custom cell Editors - Easily create your own
- Custom cell Formatters
- Frozen columns
- Resizable columns
- Context Menu
- Copy and Paste values into other cells
- Multiple cell updates using cell dragdown
- Association of events of individual columns
Please see CONTRIBUTING