- adept dependency management
Adept Alpha is OUT!
Currently only sbt is supported. The sbt plugin install instructions are available here: https://github.com/adepthub/adepthub-ext
Adept is a platform agnostic dependency management system.
- A 'download the Internet' step in your builds that takes forever
- Non-reproducible builds
- Mysteriously corrupt caches
- Complex publish procedures
Adept gives you speed and deterministic behavior:
- Smarter metadata gives exactly what you want or tells you what is wrong
- Separates metadata and artifacts
- Downloads everything in parallel because it can do all resolution up-front
- Uses git and hashes to cache RELIABLY and avoid extra http requests
- Publish by just pushing to a git repository
Find out more
|Technical Docs||Setup Guide||Roadmap||Contributing|
|![i1] techdocs-image||![i2] setup-image||![i3] roadmap-image||![i4] contributing-image|
|Design techdocs||[Setup Guide] setup||Roadmap roadmap||Contributing contributing|
Do you want to take part in shaping the ultimate dependency management system on the JVM for years to come?
Now is the time! Head over to the Contributing section
Do you struggle with your builds at work and think Adept could solve your issues?
Want to engage in Adept now and make sure your requirements are met?
Create an [issue] issues and tell the world about your interest or drop me a mail directly if privacy is required: fredrik.ekholdt (at) typesafe.com !
Questions or need help?
Licensed under the [Apache License, Version 2.0] license (the "License"); you may not use this software except in compliance with the License.
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.