Gradle will set itself up during the first build on any system. It requires an active internet connection to do so.
Developing with IntelliJ IDEA
gradlew ideato create the IDEA project files.
- Import the project into IDEA.
- (If necessary,) open the 'Project Structure' Dialog (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S) and set the Project SDK to a SDK > 6.0.
Developing with Eclipse
gradlew eclipseto create the Eclipse project files.
- Import all projects into Eclipse.
Developing with NetBeans
- Have the Gradle Support plugin installed.
- Optional: Configure your global preferences.
- Open the project as you would open any other project in NetBeans.
Launching Anathema (IDE)###
Launching Anathema (Command Prompt)###
Running the unit test suite###
Running the integration test suite###
Adding a dependency
- Add the dependency entry to the module's
Adding a new module
IntelliJ IDEA users best run this outside of the IDE, else it might not pick up all changes.
- Regenerate your IDE's workspace as per the "Developing with..." sections above.
This command builds the distribution artifacts for Linux, OS X and Windows.
For the full process, see the wiki.
gradlew clean build
- Fetch your artifacts from
A word from our sponsors
JetBrains helps development with a license for IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate. ej-technologies provides us with a Java profiler for solving hard performance puzzlers.