** Beware: very alpha and untested **
A rubygem for interacting with the Spree API: http://api.spreecommerce.com/v1/
Heavily inspired by the excellent Octokit: https://github.com/pengwynn/octokit
Add this line to your application's Gemfile:
And then execute:
Or install it yourself as:
$ gem install spree-api-client
client = Spree::API::Client.new('http://example/api', 'yourapitokenstring') products = client.products
- More tests
- Mock web requests in tests
- rdoc generation
- release to rubygems.org
- code climate
- Error handling
Tests can be ran with
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2013 Andrew Nesbitt. See LICENSE for details.