Lite Python based Antminer Monitor !!!
- Add as many miners as you want
- Supports miners S7, S9, T9, T9+, L3, L3+, D3, A3, R4, V9, X3, Z9 mini, E3
- Check their hashrate, temperatures, fan speed, chip condition, HW Error Rate, Uptime
- Get in-app notifications about miner errors (needs refresh)
- Log errors to file
- Display total hashrate grouped by Model
- Password protected login page
- Antminer Monitor requires Python to run. Both Python2 and Python3 are supported !!!
- Mac and Linux users have Python installed by default on their system
- Windows users can download Python from https://www.python.org
** ATTENTION **While installing Python be sure to check
Add python.exe to Pathin the step
Customize PythonIf you don't select this option you will probably face some errors while installing the requirements
- Download the latest official release of #AntminerMonitor from https://github.com/anselal/antminer-monitor/releases or the latest unofficial release from https://github.com/anselal/antminer-monitor/archive/master.zip
- Unzip the downloaded file in a folder of your preference
- Open a windows command prompt or a terminal and navigate to the folder where you unzipped the file using the
cdcommand e.g. If you unzipped the file in the folder
C:\Users\foo\Downloads\antminer-monitor-mastertype the following command and press
Your command prompt or terminal should now look like
- This step apply only to Mac users. If you are a Windows or Linux user continue to step 5.
Mac users should run all the commands with sudo eg.
sudo python get_pip.py
pip using one of the following methods:
get-pip.pyfrom https://bootstrap.pypa.io/get-pip.py and save it inside
antminer-monitor-master. Run the following command to install it:
It will ask for the administrator password. Type it and press . While typing your password you won't see the characters on your screen. This is only for security measures.
sudo python get_pip.py
- Install pip using
easy_install. Again it may ask for the administrator password.
sudo easy_install pip
- Install requirements (Mac users don't forget
python -m pip install -r requirements.txt python manage.py create_db
- Create admin user
python manage.py create_admin
Default creadentials are
username: admin -
password: antminermonitor. You can change the password from the settings menu.
Run the app
(Mac users don't forget
python manage.py run -h 0.0.0.0 -p 5000
Fire up a browser and point it to
http://localhost:5000 if you are running the app on the same machine OR
http://<ip>:5000 if you are accesing the app from another machine on the same network, by replacing
<ip> with the machine's ip running AntminerMonitor.
Feel free to change the host (-h) and port (-p) parameters as needed by your setup.
You can set the host
(-h) and port
(-p) parameters in your .flaskenv file to avoid typing them when starting the app.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN: You can always do a fresh install to upgrade to a newer version but you will have to add your miners again
To upgrade AntminerMonitor to a newer version follow the steps below:
- Do a backup of your database (file:
antminermonitor/db/app.db) in case something goes wrong
- Download the latest version of #AntminerMonitor from https://github.com/anselal/antminer-monitor/archive/master.zip
- Unzip and replace all the files in your current installation
- Install requirements in case we added something new:
python -m pip install -r requirements.txt
- Update your database. This ensures that your installed version supports the latest miner models and configuration settings, while keeping your added miners in the Database.
python manage.py update_db
In case you didn't already do so, please follow the "Login" guide above to create the admin user.