Data We Collect Server-side
- We store PAC file requests (access logs) for up to 7 days to automatically manage IP-based access lists on proxy servers, to prevent unauthorized abusive usage.
- We collect number of PAC script downloads. Part of this data is collected on Rebrandly servers.
- We collect number of clicks for each Rebrandly link.
Data We Use Client-side
- Extension knows which sites you visit (domain name and IP address).
- Clients are not identified or fingerprinted, so no correlation is made between requested sites and user id.
- Some visited host names are sent to proxy, but never kept server-side.
Squid Error Reports
We use Squid proxy software on our servers, it has a built-in error reporting via emailing. If you email us a report via an email link provided by Squid then your HTTP headers are sent together with the email including your cookies. We keep it for some time to handle your report.
Our extension helps to bypass censorship, but it doesn't make you more anonymous on the internet. You provider still knows which sites you visit (via DNS, e.g.) if only you don't use some other anonymity protection like Tor browser or VPN.
Source Codes And Obfuscation
- Extension is open source.
- Deployed extension is transpiled, but not minimized or obfuscated.
Who Are We?
We are the Anticenosrity team, we sustain our own proxy servers called Antizapret (RU).