Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Fix flaw in HTTPCache::Find where the fallback value does not get
decompressed even when the cached response is compressed and the request does not have accept-encoding. This was found by observing flakiness in valgrind-system tests. Fix flaw in the version of HTTPCache::Put that takes ResponseHeaders* and mutates it unexpectedly, by adding compression headers. Fix a flaw in InflatingFetch that Reset didn't reset all the cached boolean bits. I don't think this was the cause of anything in production becasue we only use Reset in tests (where we re-use a Fetch object).
- Loading branch information
Showing with 196 additions and 45 deletions.
- +43 −16 net/instaweb/http/http_cache.cc
- +68 −3 net/instaweb/http/http_cache_test.cc
- +16 −14 net/instaweb/http/inflating_fetch.cc
- +5 −4 net/instaweb/http/inflating_fetch_test.cc
- +3 −2 net/instaweb/http/public/http_cache.h
- +11 −4 net/instaweb/http/public/inflating_fetch.h
- +5 −2 net/instaweb/rewriter/rewrite_context.cc
- +45 −0 pagespeed/automatic/proxy_interface_test.cc
Oops, something went wrong.