Apache Sling Testing PaxExam
This module is part of the Apache Sling project.
This module provides test support for use with Pax Exam to test with real Sling instances – no limitations or issues due to incomplete and faulty mock implementations.
See Testing PaxExam's documentation page for details and how to use.
- Run integration tests in a tailored Sling instance in the same module (with the build artifact under test)
- Use different versions in build (e.g. minimal) and tests (e.g. latest)
- Overriding of versions
- Adjusting of provided Options (
- Build bundles with test content and OSGi DS services on-the-fly (no need for extra modules)
- Start Docker containers via Testcontainers