I'm a Brazilian Software Engineer living in Amsterdam since 2018.
Currently, I work as a Senior Software Engineer at Netflix.
Previously, I worked as a Senior Product Engineer at Framer and as a Software Engineer at Travix.
I'm one of the moderators at Programando na Gringa: a safe virtual space for everyone to talk about immigrant and expat life and for Brazilians looking to learn more about working abroad with tech.
Wanna have a word? Feel free to ping me on telegram https://go.d1m.dev/telegram
You can find some articles I wrote at https://go.d1m.dev/medium
You can follow me on https://go.d1m.dev/twitter
What I am focusing on at work
- Building Genesis: a Semantic Data Layer for Netflix Studio
- Solving problems for Netflix Studios in EMEA
Learning and Side projects
- My url shortener at https://go.d1m.dev/
- Managing a Kubernetes cluster for personal projects and fun side projects with my friends
- Building utilities to help me achieve a more productive and disciplined life style
- Contributing to open source projects that I'm am interested about
- Learning Haskell and Rust to keep my functional and systems programming skills up to date
- Building and customizing split mechanical keyboards