- Install Proxy for Google by Nginx.
- This project originated from g.adminhost.org(can only be accessed by typing the domain).
1.Forbid popular spiders like Google、Baidu; 2.Forbid any illegal referer; 3.Limit frequency of the same IP at 10 times in 1 second; 4.Can only access this site by typing the domian or using bookmarks; 5.If pages show "403 Forbid",try to delete "cookies" in your browser; And more is to be discovered.
- Initial configure does not require SSL/HTTPS.This means you can only access your web by HTTP in the beginning.By the way,you can deploy your SSL/HTTPS upon this project.
- Configure document is "/etc/nginx/nginx.conf".
- Start nginx by using "/etc/nginx/sbin/nginx" / ("/etc/nginx/sbin/nginx -s reload") / ("/etc/nginx/sbin/nginx -s stop").
- You can edit "nginx.conf" by yourself such as "Backend for google.com".
Things you should do before your deployment
- You should run this project by ROOT user.
- Prepare 2 domains/subdomains for "Google Search" and "Google Scholar".
- wget -N --no-check-certificate https://raw.githubusercontent.com/arnofeng/ngx_google_deployment/master/install.sh
- chmod 771 ./install.sh
- bash ./install.sh