- Install Proxy for Google by Nginx.
- This project originated from g.adminhost.org(can only be accessed by typing the domain).
1.Forbid popular spiders like Google、Baidu;
2.Forbid any illegal referer;
3.Limit frequency of the same IP at 10 times in 1 second;
4.Can only access this site by typing the domian or using bookmarks;
5.If pages show "403 Forbid",try to delete "cookies" in your browser;
And more is to be discovered.
Things you should do before your deployment
- Initial configure does not require SSL/HTTPS.This means you can only access your web by HTTP in the beginning.By the way,you can deploy your SSL/HTTPS upon this project.
- Configure document is "/etc/nginx/nginx.conf".
- Start nginx by using "/etc/nginx/sbin/nginx" / ("/etc/nginx/sbin/nginx -s reload") / ("/etc/nginx/sbin/nginx -s stop").
- You can edit "nginx.conf" by yourself such as "Backend for google.com".
Depend on Projects
- You should run this project by ROOT user.
- Prepare 2 domains/subdomains for "Google Search" and "Google Scholar".