Digital Story Editor
This is a sub-project of Art Of Sequence: http//artofsequence.org
AOS Designer (AOSD) is an tool for artists to create digital stories.
AOSD uses AOSL format to define digital stories. It also works with exporters which will generate other formats for different interpreters.
See the ./docs directory for development setup, guidelines, etc.
Both back-end and front-end implementations are using:
- Boost: to complete the standard C++ library;
- Google Test: unit tests;
- TBB: concurrency tools (when not available in Boost or the C++ standard);
- AOSLCPP: library to read, write, interpret and process AOSL data;
- UtilCPP: some useful C++ tools;
The default front-end relies on Qt:
- Qt5: used for GUI implementation;