Microsoft ASP.NET WebHooks
aspnet/WebHooks repo.Note: This repo is solely for the ASP.NET WebHooks projects (libraries to create and consume WebHooks on ASP.NET 4.x and .NET Framework 4.5). For ASP.NET Core WebHooks (targeting .NET Standard 2.0), see the
Due to other priorities this project is currently in maintenance mode only. There are no planned releases at this time. No new features are planned and we are only addressing critical issues as required.
ASP.NET Web Hooks provide support for sending and receiving WebHooks.
See Introducing Microsoft ASP.NET WebHooks Preview for an introduction.
See the initial documentation for details.
Integration with WebHook Providers
- Integrating with Instagram using ASP.NET WebHooks Preview
- Integrating with Salesforce using ASP.NET WebHooks Preview
- Integrating with Slack Using ASP.NET WebHooks Preview
- Using ASP.NET WebHooks with IFTTT and Zapier to Monitor Twitter and Google Sheets
- Receive WebHooks from Azure Alerts and Kudu (Azure Web App Deployment)
- Sending WebHooks with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Sending ASP.NET WebHooks from Azure WebJobs
- New Year Updates to ASP.NET WebHooks Preview Dec 2015
- Storing WebHook registrations in SQL
- Registering WebHook modules with a dependency engine
- Updates to Microsoft ASP.NET WebHooks Preview Nov 2015
- Sending events to all users
- Sending WebHooks scaling up and out using persistent queues