Paste, share & analyse your Minecraft logs
The project mclo.gs was created in 2017 by the Aternos team after more than 4 years of running free Minecraft servers and supporting users with their problems. One of the main issues was the impossibility to easily share the main source of errors: The Minecraft server log file. mclo.gs solves this problem and even goes one step further with providing syntax highlighting and suggestions based on the log content to simply solve common errors.
- Copy + paste log sharing
- Simple API for easy integration
- Syntax highlighting
- Line numbers
- Analysis and parsing using codex
- Different storage backends (mongodb, redis, filesystem)
- Install Vagrant: https://www.vagrantup.com/downloads.html
- Install VirtualBox: https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Linux_Downloads
- Clone repository:
git clone [URL]
- Modify local
10.7.7.18 mclogs.local api.mclogs.local
- Open http://mclogs.local in browser and enjoy
mclo.gs is open source software released under the MIT license, see license.