Eclipse Plugin listing git repositories hosted by Gitblit in a view.
- Search for a repo/project within Gitblit repos
- Copies git repo url to clipboard
- or via drag&drop to any drag&drop enabled target as text (or as type URL)
- or starts EGit Clone Wizard with selected repository path by default
- Open corresponding Gitblit summary page of the selected project
← Drag it to your eclipse workbench to install! (recommended: use "Main Toolbar" as drop target)
Requires http://www.eclipse.org/egit/ to be installed.