Custom commands library
Clone this wiki locally
Feel free to add your commands below.
- Command: Simple DOM Grabber – Grab a DOM element by clicking it with the mouse.
- Command: DOM Grabber #2 – Grab a DOM element by clicking it with the mouse. Also with item highlighting.
- Command: DOM Grabber #3 – Yet another variant, this time with the current element reported in the title bar and highlighted as mouse moves over it
- Command: getWindows() – Return a list of currently opened windows
- Command: peek – An alternative to repl.inspect, ordering keys concisely by value type, and filtering by property name and/or value type