Live site - http://laravelsnippets.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/laravelsnippets
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/LaravelSnippets
Don't forget to star this repository :) And feel free to fork it.
- John Kevin M. Basco - https://twitter.com/johnkevinmbasco
- Christopher Pitt - https://twitter.com/followchrisp
- Ionut Tanasa - https://twitter.com/ionutz2k
- David Knight - https://twitter.com/davidnknight
How to contribute?
- Just fork the repository, apply your bug fix and send a pull request on the development branch.
- File an issue on this repo with a title that looks like this: [Proposal] Admin Dashboard.
- Once the proposal is approved you can go ahead and implement your proposal and send a pull request.
You can also contribute features by visiting the issues page on the repository, you'll see issues tagged with "request", if you want to implement it, just leave a comment that you will implement it and just send a pull request.
A huge thanks to these developers who contributed to the development of the site:
- Martin Dilling-Hansen @dillinghansen
- Sercan Çakır /mayoz
- Nico Romero Peñaredondo
- Davide Bellini @billmn
- PHP 5.4
See wiki page
Running the tests
Create a test database and configure
Migrate and Seed database for testing
php artisan migrate --seed --env=testing
php vendor/bin/phpunitin the console