Master branch is stable and running in production environments.
Develop branch is pre-release and not fully functional or ready for production environments.
- VS 2012
- XUnit Extension added to VS 2012
- Resharper recommended
- Do not commit your key/password to the Tests App.config
To Enable Integration Tests
- Create a file called appSettings.config.hidden and put it in the BaseSpace.SDK.Tests directory
- Put the following in this file:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <appSettings> <add key="basespace:api-key" value="YOURVALUE"/> <add key="basespace:api-secret" value="YOURVALUE"/> <add key="basespace:api-authcode" value="YOURVALUE"/> <add key="basespace:api-url" value="https://api.basespace.illumina.com"/> <add key="basespace:web-url" value="https://basespace.illumina.com"/> <add key="basespace:api-version" value="v1pre3"/> </appSettings>
- Replace the values with the ones you want to test
- Unit tests assume access token has read/write privileges and access to multiple runs/projects/samples but doesn't assume specific data unless global
All contributions are welcome, but must be made as a pull request and be useful for a wide range of users. Please follow coding style in code and resharper rules if present.