Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Added editable VTX frequency support
- Added support for FrSky X-Lite
- Added "Previous Page" support
- Updated Key Mappings
- RIGHT: next page
- LEFT: previous page
- UP: previous field / -
- DOWN: next field / +
- long RIGHT: menu
- Adjusted precision of anti-gravity gain from 1.0 to 0.1
v1.0.1 release notes
- Added X7S support
- Addressed background process issue on SmartPort (line 12 error).
- Improved memory footprint
v1.0 release notes
- Newly organized file structure
- Single set of scripts for many transmitters (X7, X9, X10, X12)
- Compiled scripts to improve memory use and performance
- Added many new screens including rates, filters, PWM, & RX configurations.
- Added background process support for supported transmitters.
This version includes a nice GUI re-design by JR63 (Thx!!!). Please read the release notes for v0.2 & v0.1 for more details on installation and limitations (especially for X7).
PLEASE NOTE WELL: there is currently an issue in OpenTX (opentx/opentx#4560) which prevents many LUA scripts to work correctly with OpenTX 2.2.0-RC11. So stay away from RC11.
Added support for Horus.
Please note that the Horus does not have the "telemetry script" feature, so that you have to execute /SCRIPTS/BF.lua directly from the SD explorer ("SYS" long press, then "PgDwn").
Just like for other targets, just unzip the Horus zip file directly to the root of your SD card.
Other targets have not been changed (hopefully!).
This is the first packaged release, allowing you to just unzip the archive at the root of your SD card on your Taranis X9D, X9D+, X9E and QX7. Then, just select BF as the LUA script name for one of your telemetry screens.
Please note that for the QX7, you will have to either run your own compiled version using HEAD of OpenTX 'next' branch, or wait for OpenTX 2.2.0-RC11 to be released. Alternatively, you can run BF.lua from the SD card explorer on your QX7, but be prepared for some glitches (Menu button long pressed activates some on-screen debug information).
On all X9 transmitters, please use the latest OpenTX 2.2.0RC10 or newer.